Sunday, September 16, 2012

Wyoming Data is Posted: Number Crunchers Rejoice!

If you've just been itching to get your eyes on maps, pace, mileage, distance, calories burned, and elevation, here's everything you've always wanted.  I finally plugged in my Garmin 310XT and paired it with my computer and got an amazing amount of data about the Wyoming run.  I don't think you have to register or anything to view the info, I made it public. But let me know if you have any issues viewing the data.

My total mileage for the trip was 500.74 miles.  Total time on feet: 114 hrs, 3 min, 27 sec.  Elevation gain: 22,475 feet (more than I was expecting). Average speed: 4.3 mph (yes, I'm part turtle). Calories burned: 57,142. Calories gained by eating Pringles: 57, 141 (just kidding).

The Garmin data should be visible by clicking these links:

Wyoming: Day 1
Wyoming: Day 2
Wyoming: Day 3
Wyoming: Day 4
Wyoming: Day 5
Wyoming: Day 6 (Part 1)
Wyoming: Day 6 (Part 2)
Wyoming: Day 7
Wyoming: Day 8
Wyoming: Day 9
Wyoming: Day 10
Wyoming: Day 11
Wyoming: Day 12

If there's a different format you'd like to see, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment