Saturday, August 31, 2013

Wisconsin - Michigan Run is Over! 504 miles in 16 days!

Today, August 31, 2013 at 3:15 pm I leapt into the sandy and slightly algae-filled waters of the Saginaw Bay and Lake Huron on the shore of Bay Lake State Park, marking the end of my run across my 30th and 31st states crossed on foot. Happy to be done. Grateful for the countless people who helped me out both on the trail and at my home while I was away. Blessed for my health and ability to do these trips and the awesome people I got to interact with along the way.

Looking forward to the long process of going through photos and videos from the trip and sharing them when the time is right. Thanks for your interest and motivating words throughout this latest journey. It truly kept my spirits up!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mr. Stark it's Jaymeson Adams (Jayme) your still my favorite English teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jayme! And that class of yours at Dobson was still one of my favorites! Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete